Work With Us
Browse through the latest positions that we are looking to fill.
Job Application Instructions
Please read the job description for each listing fully to make sure you understand the position that you are applying for. Each listing will have detailed instructions on how to apply and what information you’ll need to submit.
WDBF Committee Member
View Position Details
The role of a Committee Member is summarized below.
Vision and Leadership
- To be committed to the vision, mission and values of the organization.
- To follow the Committee Mandate as stated within the WDBF by-laws.
- To provide strategic direction, including agreeing and monitoring strategic plans.
- To keep informed of the activities of the organization and the wider issues that affect its work.
- To ensure the work of the organization is monitored and evaluated.
- Accountability & Legal Responsibilities.
- To ensure the organization complies with its by-laws.
Qualities and Skills of the Committee Members:
- Good leadership skills.
- Understanding of and commitment to the organization’s mission & values.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Impartiality and fairness.
- Ability to respect confidences.
- Good time-keeping.
Time Commitment Required:
The term of office for Management Committee members is 12 months.
The role generally requires a commitment of 3 hours a week.
Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Type: Term (12 months)